Terms and Conditions
Phone Line Service for 1(877)4NARCAN (877) 462-7226:
Terms and Conditions for Naloxone Kit Orders
- Purpose: This phone line is provided by the New Jersey Harm Reduction Coalition (NJHRC) for the purpose of ordering Naloxone Kits. By calling this phone line, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you are ordering from the online portal, or through NextDistro services, you also agree to following the terms and conditions.
- Order Placement: Naloxone Kit orders may be placed (or online) by calling (877) 462-7226. All orders must include the caller’s name and a valid shipping address. There are additional questions provided for metrics to keep the service free, those answers are optional.
- Payment: There is no charge for Naloxone Kits ordered through this phone line (or online).
- Shipping: Naloxone Kits will be shipped to the address provided by the caller within a reasonable timeframe. The NJHRC is not responsible for any delays in shipping.
- Returns and Refunds: Naloxone Kits cannot be returned or refunded once they have been shipped.
- Responsibility for Use: Naloxone Kits provided through this phone line are intended for personal use and should only be used in accordance with the instructions provided. The NJHRC is not responsible for any adverse consequences resulting from the use of the Naloxone Kits.
- Disclaimer: The NJHRC makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the Naloxone Kits or the results obtained from their use.
- Limitation of Liability: The NJHRC will not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, arising out of the use of or inability to use the Naloxone Kits.
- Compliance with NJ Law: In accordance with New Jersey state law, the NJHRC is authorized to distribute Naloxone without a prescription under N.J.S.A. 26:2K-43.1. The distribution of Naloxone by the NJHRC is following NJ state law and any person who seeks or obtains medical assistance for someone experiencing a drug overdose is granted immunity from civil and criminal liability under N.J.S.A. 24:6J-3. The prescription and distribution of Naloxone by a licensed healthcare professional is also granted immunity from civil and criminal liability under N.J.S.A. 26:2K-43.2.
By using this phone line (or online services) to order Naloxone Kits, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the NJHRC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for choosing to be safe.